Friday, May 1, 2009

Case of Frank's Missing Chewed Gum!!





This morning, during the last 20 minutes of the Freeway and Meg Morning Show, Frank (as he does every morning) took his gum out of his mouth so that he could talk.
Freeway often sticks it on a piece of paper....once he’s done chatting on the radio he promptly pops the sticky mess back in his mouth.
Today, something went wrong. He lost his piece of chewed gum. Oh the drama!! In the middle of Meg’s final Hollywood 360 of the day, Frank jumped up and starting grabbing his bum and other parts of his body....(in a total tizzy) trying to figure out where the gum had gone. Producer Ian and I just laughed, as Meg (while on the air), advised Frank to “please stop touching himself”!!! Haaaaaaaaa! The poor girl was trying to keep it together. The way Frank was jumping around, you would have thought we’d thrown some red ants down his pants. (I am laughing really hard as I write this).
About an hour and a half later....during my radio show, Frank throws open the studio door and yells “Erin I found my gum!!!!!!”. Enjoy the pictures....this is where he finally found the gum.



No comments: