Sunday, August 9, 2009

Facebook = Jealousy???

As I sat reading this article out of yesterday's Calgary Herald, I found myself questioning any "feelings" that have come up with my use of Facebook. Can't say I've ever felt jealousy. But I CAN see how easily it could happen. I do have two friends who discovered their realtionships weren't what they thought it was upon discovering their boyfriend went from being "attached" to "single". What a crappy way to get dumped!!!
I've been on Facebook for just over a year....and I'm embarassed to admit it took me about a month before I realized if you write on somebody's wall, everyone else can see it! DUH! I also know that amongst friends, even putting pics up can cause some grief. You have four couples over for a BBQ, you snap pics and throw them up on Facebook....your other "couple friends" see it and wonder why they weren't invited. Oh the drama!!! :)
If you didn't catch this article in yesterday's paper...enjoy the read!!

Erin

http://tinyurl.com/lawjoj

No comments: