Friday, April 17, 2009

Can't get this UK Track Outta My Head...

To work in an industry like mine, (radio) it can be difficult to keep my i-pod music "fresh" for my workouts! I'm always looking for obscure tracks to add...the more upbeat, the better.
Last week I found one of those songs....the track is called "Better Off As Two" by Frankmusik (aka Vincent Frank). Frankmusik is a British electropop musician who has a debut album that'll be released on the other side of the pond this summer. Even in the U-K, this song is considered "new music"!
Give it a listen and PLEASE, let me know of any other upbeat-fun-new songs I should be adding to my i-pod!! Oh, and one more thing. Great track from Vancouver's Marianas Trench that you should add to your workout list....."Cross My Heart"!
Have a great weekend.

Erin

1 comment:

msmeow said...

Erin, I think you should be posting your iPod playlists so we can share in the upbeat music you're working out to. I find it difficult to find new music that keeps me pumped!