Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chinese Birth Chart.....




Ancient Chinese Birth Gender Chart:

This is an ancient Chinese Chart used to predict the sex of your unborn child. Guaranteed 99% accuracy. The Chart was buried in a tomb near Beijing for 700 years. The original is in the Institute of Science in Beijing. All you need is the month the child was conceived, and the age of the mother at the time of conception.

If clicking on the above pic doesn't work, check out this website: http://mypage.direct.ca/j/jfeng/gender.htm

For the record, I've used this chart for my last two pregnancies...it was 100% correct! All of my girlfriends have used it too when they were expecting-it always seems to be right!!
According to the chart, I'm having a boy this time round. We'll find out for sure, at my 18 week ultrasound next week! I'll let ya know.

Erin

No comments: